Tuesday 31 October 2017

The queen of my false love I get from you this,



238
The queen of my false love I get from you this,
When I and you in one couch lied under shade,
Soft breasts in moon light, Tea! Tasty to kiss,
Whole night in cozy bed, you lying like a maid,
People pampering you in dream, when you sleep,
On awaking going there to enjoy in the leafy vale,
Stopping your conscious but your thoughts cheap
And your coming plight, your wary wit does fail,
The stars on your head moving making bad aspects,
Showing danger for your virginity through its rays,
Human eyes see it not, but spiritual eyes do reflect,
The secret in coded shapes when holy eyes do gaze,

Yea! I cannot boast of your love, your love is deceit,
World experience shows it and results are concrete.

No comments:

Post a Comment