Thursday 2 November 2017

God makes me first and puts in my tiny soft skull,



270
God makes me first and puts in my tiny soft skull,
Wisdom and reason to control uncontrolled actions,
But before love I prove my being useless and dull,
Taming not my emotions turn into commotions,
In lust and lust full actions I fall in unholy pleasure,
Reason sits calmly watching my doings in lone,
Guiding me not reason in sinful time in leisure,
Thus evil penetrates in my soft flesh and bone,
Reason cannot control emotions commit crimes,
In lone against conscious, no repentance but miss,
Reason supports evil actions in a day many times,
But a man’s being: a slave of passions and kiss.

Sitting in my couch I am waiting for holy spark,
Waiting, waiting but my being is not up to mark

No comments:

Post a Comment