Wednesday 1 November 2017

When my poor love is summoned in love palace,



256
When my poor love is summoned in love palace,
I see Beauty Queen sitting proudly on envy throne.
Treachery in her moony eyes, shining face jealous,
To kill my love silky hair gallows was me shown,
Wisdom my lawyer puts forward just one request,
Before jealous beauty queen to argue the real case,
Pondering over the case beauty judge order to arrest,
Love, wearing black dress, put it in a dark place,
Always passions put of the lamp of wisdom at last,
Love is passion, beauty wisdom. Gets sure defeat,
In wisdom and passion battle with heavy sigh blast,
Tears, sighs and sobs all add in fighting more heat,

Wisdom and passion both play hide and seek,
Wisdom listens to the blind passions shriek

No comments:

Post a Comment